With the believe in me that there are still good people who can make a different in the world despite the ungodly things happening in this world, I found your email address during my private research online and decided that it is pertinent to contact you for the purpose of working collectively towards reaching out to the poor people.
I am Rev. Sister Zeynep Younan, served at Cathedral of the Holy Spirit, Istanbul Turkey, I am 63 years old suffering from chronic urinary tract cancer. From all indications, my condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that i may not live more than two months after my next surgery in scheduled to be held in UK which My personal physician told me that I may not live for more than 2 months and I am so scared about it. I have no child of mine since my spiritual obligation does not permit me to marry.
But through this wonderful Bible verses, Psalms 119:116 ….Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live, and let me not be ashamed of my hope. Psalms 138: 7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou will revive me......psalms 41:1 Blessed is he that considered the poor, the Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.
Two of my favorite verses: Philippians 2:27: For indeed he was sick nigh unto death, but God had mercy on him & that on him only, but on me also, less I should have sorrow upon sorrow.( I always say this in
So, I now decide to donate all my life savings, which turns out to be at the sum of $8,150,000.00USD . (eight million and one hundred and fifty thousand dollar) to you, use 45% of this fund for your personal needs and the remaining 55% for humanitarian purpose by establishing a foundation in your country under my name, so as to immortalize my name.
This money is deposited in a reliable bank in Turkey, Presently, I have informed my Attorney, about my decision in WILLING this fund to you, you are to get back to me immediately if you are interested in carrying out this task, so that I will instruct you on how to get in contact with my attorney and my account officer.
Lastly, I know I have never meet you, but in other to fulfill this which borders me most, I prayed and fasted with my spiritual adviser, Rev. Fr. Ediz Derya and choose your address and my mind tells me to inform you about this, Itis also good to let you know that I shall bear the cost of transferring this fund to you, and I hope you act sincerely, please get back to me immediately via my private email address
(email@example.com) with the following information.
YOUR PHONE NO:………?
NOTE: I shall bear the cost of transferring this money to you; all I need is your sincerity. God bless you.
Rev. Sr. Zeynep Younan.