Monday, November 7, 2016

Elite Global Options SCAM

So I joined in on this work at home opportunity with a company called Elite Global Options over a week ago. It was free to join and consisted of making calls to companies as a "mystery shopper". I was suppose to get paid for each call. I made 2 calls just to test this out and see if I got paid. Lets just say I am extremely glad I did because I never got paid.

The 2 calls I did came to a total of only $7 but its still my money. I was suppose to be paid within 24 hours because they were "test calls" whatever that means. Well my money never came. I contacted the person who told me about this opportunity and it turns out she is owed money as well. Actually, every single person is owed money. I contacted the owner a couple different times and she will not answer me. Now she is not answering anyone.

So this woman goes by 2 different names Tamara Haynes and Tommy Barns. If you click on each name it will bring you to her Facebook accounts. She has another Facebook under the name Tamara Haynes as well. She is a complete scammer and I had a bad feeling about her to begin with. Especially cause she would not ever speak to me, even when people were supposedly being paid. I knew something was seriously up when she posted a video talking about how she didn't have any money.

I also have heard that she has a few followers who don't want to believe she's a scam and are talking shit. Well I hate to tell you this but if people have not been paid WHEN THEY ARE TOLD THEY ARE GOING TO BE PAID is a fucking scam! Even if I do eventually get paid which I highly doubt I am still going to call it a scam because of that exact reason. Stay far away from this person as I am sure she will have more scams going on.

4 comments:

  1. Derek are you still working with them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. I did an update entry on November 14th. They bounced an echeck in my PayPal account. They told me that I would be getting paid the full amount without a fee plus a bonus for the inconvenience. They finally ended up paying me but the fee was taken out and no bonus. They also deleted my account because I exposed them. They no longer have that eliteglobaloptions.com website. Now it is eliteglobal.co. Stay away from this one.

      Delete
  2. I actually work for them and have for a few months and I can say with confidence it is not a scam...I have been paid everything owed from this company. If there were payment issues all you needed to do was email the appropriate department and they would explain and fix the issue. As far as your test calls (test calls are exactly how they sound... Your first calls to prove you know how and what to do) being paid within 24 hours...you would have known if you read all the faq that to be paid within the 24 hours you must pass all level 1 calls(all calls in your list upon first login) to get the payment in 24 hours. It seems you were very misinformed and did not do the correct research...if you simply read and follow directions correctly you would know that this is a great opportunity and far from a scam. This company gets my endorsement and recommendations... I truly enjoy being a part of this company and making money with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took 2 weeks for them to pay me for my first 2 calls. Then the echeck they sent to my PayPal account bounced. So its not 24 hours at all. The owner Tamara Haynes or Tommy Barnes whatever she wants to go by would not answer me everytime I tried to contact her. They eventually paid me but im not in the business of waiting around to get my pay. Then she decides to delete my account because I asked about my pay? That is why this company is on my blog. People who are looking to work from home don't want to deal with that.

      Delete