Friday, October 21, 2016

Golden Hub Inc AKA My Millionaire Mentor

So I have been seeing this email that's going around by a company called Golden Hub Inc. This email is going out to people who have posted their resume online looking for work. I will post this email below and you will see that this is pretending to be a real job. This is not a job but a some kind of "mentoring program". This company is clearly affiliated with My Millionaire Mentor www.mymillionairementor.co. In order for you to work with this company you need to pay $49. It has a constant gimmick saying that they only have 7 spots left at that price. Here is a copy of the email online including the links in the email so you can see that Golden Hub Inc is really My Millionaire Mentor.

Golden Hub Inc.

Dear Applicant,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected for the position of Administration at Golden Hub Inc.! We had many qualified candidates, but you seemed to be best fit for our growing business.

Your appointment will be effective after your confirmation. We have some rules and regulations. Read all documents before your confirmation message.

Rules for Probationary Period

Job Facilities

You should report within 72 hours.
We are looking forward to your joining our team and invite you to let us know if you need additional information or have any questions.

Sincerely,
Human Resources Team
Golden Hub Inc.


The 2 links in this email go to mymillionairementor.co and have no information about rules for probationary period or job facilities. This email I would consider to be a complete scam. It is clearly made to look like a real job offer. This could very well be an affiliate who is sending out these emails but based on the reviews I have read I would stay away from this company.

23 comments:

  1. Buried in the fine print it says "The typical purchaser does not make any money using this system. EZ Money Team does not guarantee income or success, and examples shown in this presentation do not represent an indication of future success or earnings".
    Buyer beware!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got one of these emails never hearing of this company. I obviously googled it and found this. Thanks for the warnin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received this email and never heard of this company either. Thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too have received this email, I have received MANY of these different scam emails, all with the Shutterfly logo on them. I've reported this to Shitterfly a few times now:

    Shutterfly logo

    Dear Applicant,

    We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected for the position of Administration at Golden Hub Inc.! We had many qualified candidates, but you seemed to be best fit for our growing business.


    Your appointment will be effective after your confirmation. We have some rules and regulations. Read all documents before your confirmation message.

    Rules for Probationary Period


    Job Facilities



    You should report within 72 hours.

    We are looking forward to your joining our team and invite you to let us know if you need additional information or have any questions.


    Sincerely,
    Samantha Gibbs

    Human Resources Team

    Golden Hub Inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This seems to be going on alot. This entry has gotten so many views over the last few days. Stay away from them.

      Delete
    2. I too just got this email and like a comment before mine, I too Google it and also came across this, like the last person said, thx for the warning

      Delete
  5. Thank you for writing this!!! I just got the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Received a similar email but link could not be opened. Good thing, I searched and read this post. Here is the content of email.

    From: Olivia

    Re : Interview Schedule at Golden Hub Inc.

    Hi,

    Thank you for Submitting Application.

    You have been selected for our next project.

    Before start please read our guidelines and

    Read Agreement document carefully.



    Project Guidelines



    Agreement Letter



    You have to agree to our terms & conditions.

    If you have any question feel free to ask.



    Thank you.

    - Admin



    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your informations. For your guidance I as well just received exactly the same message and decided to check on the company before taking any action.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too got this email last night. Then I decided to Google it.thanks for the information

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too got this email last night. Then I decided to Google it.thanks for the information

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just got this ... i was v
    skeptical until i decided to do alil research

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just received this exact email. so crazy the things people do. Thanks for the FYI-AC

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for posting this vital information, I received the same message today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh My god :( I jus received the same email. Just looking for a job and this scammer got me hope :( So disapointed

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just got this email. Googled the name "Golden Hub" and I saw the many responses of this being a scam which is what I had determined because of the language/wording; not spoken/written very well. In these days and times, it's always best to Google the company name. By me Googling, I found all of the above info re: this illegitimate company.
    EVERYBODY, PLEASDO YOUR HOMEWORK; don't get scamned😄

    ReplyDelete
  15. You mean I didn't get the job after all? Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've got exactly the same email. I google it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many of these plus ziprecruiter is full of it 2 now. Beware

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those is also occuring threw the ziprecruiter site as well. Beware. Fake checks sent to you saying to deposit for ordering supplies or whatever. Dirty checks. Dont allow yourself to fall for the easy$400 for the few hours of work they say youll do

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi just recieved an email - googled it & found all this - thank you ��

    ReplyDelete