Friday, April 15, 2016

Donation For You (419 Scam)

Subject: RE: DONATION FOR YOU
To: Recipients <a6@teresastang5.pl.tn>
From: Teresa Stang <a6@teresastang5.pl.tn>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 05:01:40 -0500
Reply-To: <teresastang@fromru.com>
X-Originating-IP: [200.57.189.214]

DONATION FOR YOU

May the peace of God be with you and your family.

I know it will be a great surprise reading from me today but consider this =
a divine intervention as a pastor explained to my understanding. My name is=
 Mrs. Teresa Stang, a widow from Oklahoma USA and am writing you from my si=
ckbed because i have been fighting cancer.

I will tell you more about myself and what you need to do with the money on=
ce your receive it. Please write me soon as my health is pretty bad and my =
doctors says i will be moved to the intensive care unit anytime soon.

Have a blessed day and please do pray for me.

God bless you.
Mother Teresa Stang.

No comments:

Post a Comment