Sunday, March 13, 2016

Amazon Mechanical Turk aka MTurk

Over the years I have done reviews on Humanatic, ClixSense, MTurk, and many other work at home opportunities. I would like to share with you the 1 work at home pay per task opportunity that I am sticking with and that is MTurk by Amazon. MTurk is a pay per task website that allows you to complete tasks such as transcribing, data entry, surveys, research, and much more. You are paid per task that you do and the pay can range from 1 cent all the way up to over $100. This is all depending on the difficulty and the time it will take.

The tasks that I do are the research ones and the surveys. These usually pay at least $1 a task and only take a few minutes to do. Usually with the surveys you can only do 1 of them and that is it. The researching and data entry tasks you can do multiple hits. Hits refers to the number of tasks that are available for each assignment. For each hit you successfully complete you are paid for.

MTurk has 2 options of getting paid. The first one is through a gift card. If you choose this option your money will be added to your Amazon account (which is what you use to log into MTurk) instantly and then you can use it to buy anything available on Amazon.com. The second option is having the money transferred into your bank account. You need to have a minimum of just $1 to transfer the money into your bank account. You can do this at anytime and it takes a few days to show up in your bank account.

If you want to sign up visit www.mturk.com. You will need to enter your tax information so it can be verified. This is an independent contractor position where you can work as little or as much as you want. I really enjoy MTurk and a lot of other people enjoy it as well. Its a good way to make some money to pay bills or even extra spending cash.

2 comments:

  1. Clixsense didn't work for me, and Humanatic never got back to me. I may have to try MTurk sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MTurk is really good. I highly recommend it. You can cash out with only $1 and you can easily make $20+ a day on this. ClixSense came out with a new payment schedule which I do not like. I cashed out and it took 6 business days when they say it takes 2-5. So I really haven't been working on that one anymore. Humanatic is still good but its a minimum of $10 to cash out on it and you are only paid once a week. You can try applying with Humanatic again with a different email address. My wife did that after not hearing from them after applying and they gave me an account when she applied again.

    ReplyDelete