Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Sunflowers Restaurant Jaffrey NH

The other day my family and I went to Sunflowers Restaurant in downtown Jaffrey NH. We had went there once before and their food was great. The service was a little bit slow but nothing over the top. It was a nicely decorated restaurant that had a nice homey feel to it and within walking distance to my house.

So we decided to go back there for Sunday brunch. They had a great looking menu and live music. We made reservations on Friday because I work on the weekends so I had to make sure that I got to work on time. We walked in and waited 10 minutes before I had to find someone to seat us. Waitresses were walking by us and they saw us just standing there waiting but they did nothing. When we got seated the woman did not say hi to us or apologize for the wait. She just took us to our table and threw the menus down.

Once we were seated we had to wait another 10 minutes to be waited on. Again, I needed to flag down a waitress. When she finally came to the table the first thing she said to us was "its gonna be a while because we are really busy today". It was almost like they did not want us there. Since they were going so slow we decided to eat somewhere else.

My father wrote an email to the manager of the company explaining what happened. This was 2 days ago and no response. That's why I decided to write about this place to let people know. I am not sure if this was just a bad day or what. The food is terrific but I am not willing to go to a place where you get rude service and the feeling that they do not want you there. Unless we get a very sincere apology from them and the reason why it took all this time to respond we will not be eating there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment