Thursday, March 26, 2015

Dear Beloved, (419 Scam)

Email was sent from silviamariuskuaku@yahoo.co.jp and had a reply to address of s.marius@outlook.fr.

Dear Beloved,

I am Mrs.Roxane silvia ,an aging widow suffering from long time illness. I have some funds I inherited from my late husband, the sum of US$9,500,000.00 in one of the prime financial house here.

I needed a very honest and God fearing Person that will use the fund for God's work, I found your contact from the internet and decided to contact you.

Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Lord's work without attaching personal interest, kindly reply back immediately for further details,so that i can give you complete and detailed information regarding my inheritance,myself and documents of the fund deposits including my only adopted daughter.

Please in case you see this message in your bulk folder,move it to your inbox and reply me  because it is not a bad message,thank you.

Yours in the Lord,

Mrs. Silvia Marius Kuaku.

No comments:

Post a Comment