Monday, June 30, 2014

Greetings (419 Scam)


The reply to email is wendyschwartz0011@yahoo.co.jp. 


Greetings
 
My Name is Capt. Wendy Schwartz i am a member of the U.S ARMY USARPAC medical team, which was deployed to Iraq at the
beginning of the war in Iraq. But you and i know that the war has ended, But am still in Iraq because i have some
funds in a consignment deposited with a security company,for me to proved this to you, see the site below for more
information
 
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7444083.stm
 
I got your contact from an International League Equality & Diversity directory from your country who told me how reliable you are and am contacting you base
on that and i do hope you are going to give me your trust in carrying out this project which will be of benefit for both
of us, i will give you 40% of the Total sum as your share after the transaction has been completed.
 
I will need you to assist me to received This funds in a consignment.
 
I will give you more details as soon as i hear from you.
 
Regards,
Capt. Wendy Schwartz.

No comments:

Post a Comment