Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Fake job offer

I got this fake job offer from robertalberto95@cantv.net. This type of scam involves sending money from your account to someone else and you keep a certain percentage of it for your fee. Once the financial institutions realize that this is a fraudulent transaction you will be responsible for repaying it. 

Living Earth Foundation is a foundation sponsored by GOOGLE INC, dealing with environmental wildlife problems worldwide and assisting the less privilege, we are based in England, United Kingdom

We currently have an opening for part or full time employees for our ever-growing Accounts Receivable Department in United States and Canada.

If this sounds like you, please read on, And consider becoming part of our company family.


The position of Accounts Receivable officer entails the following duties:

1. A volunteer will credit the your Google wallet account with a donation for the less privilege and you will be notified were to send the money to while you are entitled to 10% of every money credited into your Google wallet ATM debit card once you activate it.
2. Forward 90 percent of funds received to one of our branches and keep the remaining 10 percent
as your wage


Our payment mode will be on commission and salary basis, for every funds credited into your Google wallet ATM debit card from clients, you're entitled to 10% of the total which excludes the cost of processing to any of our regional office Accountant and also $1000 salary will come at every month end.


INTERESTED APPLICANTS (HOW TO APPLY)

Interested applicants should reply with
Full name:
Full address: (p.o.box not accepted)
City:
State, zip code:
Cell#
Your GMAIL EMAIL ADDRESS( If you do not have please create one immediately and send):


Kindly email the above requested information. Once received, one of our Human Resource Manager will contact you through email stating the status of your application


Please specify the best way to contact you in your reply.


Robert Alberto
Director, Human Resources
Living Earth Foundation UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment