Saturday, May 31, 2014

Work/Life Balance

I have always stressed that it is very important to have time to enjoy your life. You can not spend all of your time working. If you do that then you are going to burn yourself out and it may put a strain on your relationships. Your identity should not be only work. It needs to be other things like hobbies, family, vacations, time with friends, etc. 

This is why I cannot continue to list and research work at home opportunities. I got a part time job outside of the house. I decided that it was time to focus on other things. I will still be posting information on scams and other topics that I am interested in. I just find that researching work at home companies is something that I treat as a job and I don't want another job. 

If you want legit work at home opportunities you can visit www.workplacelikehome.com or www.wahm.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment