Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Payment was send by Warick International- 419 Scam

 I received this email today from a "Lacrouse David Dvi" with the email address dvilacous@pangalobeachvvilla.com. It contained an attached file Invoice27.pdf.zip which I am guessing contains a virus. You would think that they would make this look legit by cleaning up this horrible English.



Hello

I just inform you i pay by wire total amount of invoices.

I would like to know if my payment has been accepted and when i will have a status for my website.

I have attached with a copy of the receipt from bank for payment $ 2.000 at your account bank.

Thank you for your time, and if there are any issues regarding this payment please contact me using the above details.

Ps. Y have attached and 25 keywords witch i prefer to be on top.

Kind regards,

Bonne soirée à vous et très bon week end.

Global Account Manager – UK & Ireland

Warwick International Hotels | 75, Avenue des Champs-Elysées | 75008 Paris, France

No comments:

Post a Comment