Sunday, February 23, 2014

Discouraged with MyScore.com

A while back I signed up for one of those trial offer business opportunities called Instant Rewards. I had signed up for another one a couple years prior to that one but it never worked out for me. I gave Instant Rewards a try and found that it just was not for me. I tried to market it to people using ways I felt comfortable doing it and I could not get anyone to sign up. Then I was told to market it on Craigslist like its a job opportunity and then you "interview" people and then schedule them for an "orientation" where you get people to sign up for these trial offers where they need to enter their credit card information. I refused to do this because I found it to be very misleading.

When I signed up for this opportunity I signed up for several trial offers because I wanted to make the most money. I had to make sure that I cancelled everything on time so I would not be charged monthly for these services. I cancelled all of these services months ago and had no problems with most of them except for Freester.com and MyScore.com. Freester is a site where you get all kinds of discounts at movie theaters, shopping, etc. MyScore.com is a credit report website. Both of these you sign up for and it charges you $1.

I knew that I would be charged $1 for Freester.com and for MyScore.com. I had no problems with this. However, my card has been charged multiple times and its been credited multiple times. Freester did this for weeks after I ended the service. It seemed like 2 times a week they were charging my card for $1 and putting it back on. This gets really annoying. It eventually stopped which was nice. MyScore was doing this as well and I thought that that had stopped until the other day when I noticed that they charged my card for $1. Then I looked at my account today and saw that there was a credit on my account for $1.

I am not sure if they actually have charged me more then $1 because they kept taking it out then putting it back in. However, I don't appreciate having my card ran through their system when I cancelled this months ago! So now I had to call my bank and have a new card issued to me. My advice to everyone who sees an ad on Craigslist for a "job"and needs to sign up for some trial offer DO NOT GO FOR IT. Its very misleading and you will most likely be left with frustrations with your card being charged multiple times and not being able to make any money by signing people up.

2 comments:

  1. Net spend just gave me a call asking me about an unfamiliar transaction 29.95???I HAVE NO IDEA SO I GOOGLE "SVCRT", MY SCORE DOT COM IS THE FRAUD. Don't trust those $1.00 only trial services!!! THANK YOU NET SPEND GOODS JOB PAYING ATTENTION TO MY ACCOUNT!!! AWESOME JOB NETSPEND.TY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked my credit card balance online and found out I have been charged 29.95 4 times today...a week ago 6 times and it shows it going back another few weeks. I've been charged 18 times total for 29.95 by Svcrt.com. I just found out because my card sent me an alert asking if I had bought gas for 21.34 this morning. I knew it was probably my daughter but looked to see where it was charged and that's when I saw all these charges from Svcrt.com. Why didn't my card service send an alert that I was being charged multiple times by this company daily for the past 3 weeks?? I have no idea but the first thing I did was tag the charges then look up the site. It lead me here. I sure hope I get my money back. That not just 1.00 or a few charges. That's almost 600.00!! I'm not even sure how the heck it happened. I remember trying my score.com months ago but I had cancelled it. This is the first I've seen any trouble so whether it was that site or not I can't be sure. I've also tried scoresense.com and they'd charged me 49.95 3 more times since I cancelled it. So I need to look into that as well. All i know for sure is that whatever they are selling or hiding....svcrt.com is a scam.

    ReplyDelete