Tuesday, April 23, 2013

AT HOME JOBS: Pay Per Task Point of View

Anyone who is looking to find a work at home opportunity has most likely come upon several pay per task assignments. Explaining pay per task is simple, you get paid per task! Usually pay per task assignments pay anywhere from a few cents to a few dollars depending on the company and the difficulty and the time it takes. I hear a lot of complaints about work at home companies not paying enough but here's the thing AT LEAST THEY PAY.

A lot of work at home jobs are independent contractor based. This means that the minimum wage and overtime laws do not apply. If you think about it you are working from home. The companies cannot keep track of you. If you are an independent contractor you work your own hours. Most of the time you can do other stuff to make money at the same time. For example, I have my laptop hooked up to a dual monitor so I as I am writing this blog I am also doing Humanatic and Rate My Video. I am also surfing on EasyHits4U traffic exchange. This helps bring traffic to my websites.

This is the thing with pay per task. At least you are getting paid for what you do. Commission based work at home opportunities you can work all day or week and not make a dime. I have done plenty of commission based opportunities and did not make a dime on some of them. If I am doing Humanatic I know that for every call I review I am getting paid. When I am watching videos on Rate My Video I know that I am getting paid per video I watch. When I work on MTurk I know that I am getting paid for every task that I do. See, at least you have a guarantee.

Now I want to make it very clear that I am not putting down commission based jobs. You can make great money with commission based opportunities. You need to actually WORK though to succeed at it. I have seen many people who want to work from home come and go when they work for a few hours and don't get a sale. Commission based jobs are clearly not for everyone.

So my advice for anyone who needs to make some quick cash from home to sign up for pay per task positions. You can visit MTurk, Humanatic, Rate My Video, and MadMoneyGPT just to name a few.


No comments:

Post a Comment