Friday, October 12, 2012

419 Scam

Hello Readers,

I would like to thank all of you for your comments on the ADP scam email that I posted. Obviously a lot of these emails went out over the past couple of days. I am glad I could help everyone by telling them this email was a scam. I went through one of my email accounts spam folders today and found a series of 419 scam emails. I will be posting them one entry at a time. Enjoy!


Jasper Gregor jgregor@chem.fsu.edu
Oct 8 (4 days ago)

to undisclosed recipients
Good day;

I am Jasper Gregor,British citizen and Principal Assurance Manager for the HSBC in London. A staff of Yokozona Consultancy Firm got in touch with me regarding an Estate of Late Philip Smith; and an investment placed under our Bank Management 3 years ago. I contact you independent of our investigation and no one is informed of this communication. I will bring you the complete picture of this transaction as soon as i hear back from you. Kindly reply if interested for further information and instructions.

Regards,

Jasper Gregor

------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
 Sent via webmail for Chemistry & Biochemistry @ Florida State University
 https://webmail.chem.fsu.edu
Now from what it looks like this scammer has a legit University email address. Only thing is when you go to reply to this email it has you replying to jaspergregor@aol.com. Very cleaver!

No comments:

Post a Comment