Tuesday, September 11, 2012

419 Scam

Hello,

I know I have never met you, but my mind
instincts me to do this,
I believe everything happens for a reason!
People change so you
can learn to let go,Things go wrong so that
you can appreciate
them when they're right.

I am a dying woman who has decided to donate
what I have to you.
For charitable goals.

I am 57 years old and was diagnosed for
cancer about 4 years ago,
kindly Contact my lawyer through this email
address or you can call
his private Lin :(+855-93251362)
(barrister_phuong@mail.mn) if you are
interested in carrying out this task, so that
he can arrange the release
of the funds ($10,500,000.00) to you.Thank
you and God bless you.

Please make sure you contact my lawyer
because i will not be avialable to
respond to your mail.

NOTE: keep this confidential for your record,
because of 7.01% Tax on the Funds.

I HAVE NO CHILDREN, PLEASE FORGET ABOUT MY
FAMILY MEMBERS IN THIS,
IT IS A LONG STORY.

Mrs.Caro Hu

3 comments:

  1. I recieved an E-Mail exactly like the one above. Is it a scam? Is that a dumb question? I do not know. All I know for sure is that I will not respond to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this email is a 419 scam. Do not pay attention to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recieved this email today. Any time i see and email of this nature I know it is a scam. I never open any attachments and I usually do an internet search of the name of the sender to confirm that it is a scam. I probably shouldn't even bother searching. The fact that these people continue to do this is both aggrivating and entertaining. In the end you have to laugh at how pathetic these people truley are. I just hope no one is nieve enough to fall for such foolishness.

    ReplyDelete