Monday, June 13, 2011

5 new 419 scam e-mails

Email 1:

Pick up Your payment (MTCN):7402292932


My Dear Friend,

How are you today? I write to inform you that we have already sent you $5000.00 usd dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of $800,000USD,via western union by this governemnt.I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through phone but you did not pick up my calls through out that yesterday even this morning.Now,I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you will pick up the $5000.00 usd to enable us send another $5000.00 usd today as you know we will be sending you only $5000.00 usd per day.and it was agreed that you will pay the sum of $105 before they will realease the payment to you.Please pick up this information and run to western union to pick up the $5000.00 usd and call Director of Opration Mr.Onuorah Ignetius because he is the person incharge for your payment so that he can send you another payment today,phone line+22998913791,Email:( customercareservice229@xnmsn.cn ) email Him once you picked


Contact him now on this
Contact person Onuorah Ignetius,
E-mail address: (customercareservice229@xnmsn.cn )
Phone.+22998913791


So you are to re-confirm to them the below information,
Your. Receiver----------
Your. Country-------
Your. City-----------
Your. Tel----------
Your. Test question------
Your. Answer-----------
Your.. Passport-----------


Here Is The Payment information of your first payment that has been transfer but it's still on hold till you send the transfer charge so you can track it now and confirm that it's available for pick up then once you send the transfer charge today, we will release it immediately to enable you pick it today.


hear is the payment information that we send you today,


M.T.C.N)::::::::::::::::::::::::7402292932
Amount ::::::::::$5000.00
Senders First Name: george
Senders Last Name:uzoma
Question:In God
Answer:We trust

You can login to western union website with this link to check out your transfer
http://www.westernunion.com


USE THIS INFORMATION SEND THEM THEY TRANSFER CHARGES OF $105 ONLY OKAY.


RECEIVER-------------Onuorah Ignetius
COUNTRY---------Benin Republic
TEXT QUESTION--HOW LONG?
ANSWER-----------TODAY
AMOUNT-----$105.Only
MTCN-------


Be advise that the $105 is a compulsory as they told me that is only money you will pay until you receive your payment completely I am waiting for your call once you pick up this $5000.00 usd,Please email me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment to informations again..
Regards
Mrs.Elizabethhall


Email 2:

{Switzerland} the Head Quarters of the CITI GROUP INTERNATIONAL
today after the raffle draw has given out Two million united states
dollars to individuals active users of the internet.you where lucky
to be one of the active users who emerged as a beneficiary.contact below email. Mr.
Stephane Sandro Head of Events at the Grant Center. Email:
citigroupprocessingunit@bitscn.net


Email 3:

Good Day!

My name is Mrs. Elizabeth Young a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to charity through any thoughtful and selfless someone, I got your information while browsing through the internet, although I am not comfortable using this medium knowing to the unsolicited emails everywhere but someone has to be used to save this transaction. So, I honestly crave your indulgence to digest and do what I have to say, please.
I am a woman who was diagnosed for cancer about 2 years ago, after the death of my husband who had left me everything he worked for. I have decided to donate from what I have inherited from him for charity through you since I cannot do it all by myself considering my condition.

I have WILLED the sum of USD$5million to you for the less privileged rather than allow my greedy relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds inappropriately.
I will be going for an operation tomorrow morning and at the moment I cannot take any telephone calls, however, I have adjusted my WILL and my Executor is aware. Please, you and he should arrange the transfer of the funds from my Bank to your humble self, wherever you are. Please contact him with his private E-mail:
--------------------------------
BARRISTER James Elvis
E-mail: barrjameselvis_01@hotmail.com
Phone: +234-807-698-0731
--------------------------------
With your full names, phone/fax numbers and or your contact address and tell him you are the one that I have WILLED the sum of $5million Dollars to, for specific and good work. I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I do not want anything that will jeopardize my last wish. I will try and be in contact with you at any given opportunity.

I wish you all the best and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others.
Regards,
Mrs. Elizabeth Young.

Note: Dr.Luthessa Williams is my personal doctor and I am sending you this mail through her email:

Dr.Luthessa Williams
Specialties:
Radiology, Diagnostic
Clinical Interests:
Biopsy; Breast Conditions, Breast MRI.
Appointments:214-645-XRAY


Email 4:

Congratulations, you have emerged winner in the ongoing Chevron Texaco Lottery of 800,000,00 USD price. For more info,contact Email:



Email 5:

Royal Dutch Shell Group
Shell headquarters
Carel van Bylandtlaan 16, 2596 HR The Hague, The Netherlands

Postal address:
PO box 162, 2501 AN The Hague, The Netherlands

WINNING NOTIFICATION,

We happily announce to you the Lotto Winning of the Royal Dutch Shell
Lottery, online promo held in June 2011. Your email address match
with Ticket Numbers: 7673899373ST with Serial Number: 779937/SN which
subsequently won you in the Lottery promo.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of $5,000,000.00
(Five Million USD) in cash.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly from
Royal Dutch Shell Database worldwide, Royal Dutch Shell must have had
your contact from the purchase you have made or the entry of your data
on the masterlist relating to Shell or it's Petroleum/Gas Products.

Our European Agent will immediately commence the processing to
facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him.
For security reasons you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to
you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part
of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted
abuse of this program.

PLEASE NOTE!

To file for your claims, please contact the Fiduciary Agent:
Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson
E-mail: shell@corporation-groups.com

Provide her with the below details for payment processing:
FULL NAMES:....................
ADDRESS:.........COUNTRY:......
GENDER:...........AGE:.........
OCCUPATION:....................
TELEPHONE/CELL NUMBER:.........
AMOUNT WON:....................

Your Sincerely,
MR. LESTER JOHN STOVER
Online Co-ordinator ROYAL DUTCH SHELL LOTTERY International Sweepstakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment