Friday, December 3, 2010

Judgment Recovery

This is not a scam that I am exposing this is just a statement about the Judgment Recovery field. Judgment Recovery can be a very lucrative business. However, you need to be able to put time into this. I have worked with many Judgment Enforcers and most of them are not serious about it. This is why I have been shying away from doing their skip tracing. The way my services worked were on a contingency basis, meaning if they get paid I get paid. My payment relied on them actually doing their work. I have performed services to these people and I never saw a payment. I also was doing work for just starting out Judgment Enforcers and became a counselor to them telling them how to enforce their Judgments. I am not being paid to provide those services. I would provide them the information they needed to enforce their Judgment and then they would never act on it.

Also I would get Judgments that were non enforceable. When someone has no job, no money, no property it is not very likely to be enforceable. You can't squeeze blood out of a rock they say. I got a few Judgments from a Judgment Enforcer who had been in business for a while. One of the debtors had went bankrupt, and the rest had no assets at all. I reported this back to him and he acted like it was my fault. If I don't see any money coming from these debtors then I am not going to keep working on it. As I have stated before I worked on a contingency basis only.

I loved the Judgment Enforcers who would say "Yes I am really excited about your services, I hope we can work together for a long time". I would send out my contract, they would sign it, then I would never hear from them again. I am still waiting to hear back from 3 Judgment Enforcers who couldn't wait to work with me, it has been months now.

So people please, if you want to get into this field, be serious about it. This is not easy work and takes a lot of work and patience. If you are serious about it and want Judgments in your area visit http://www.judgmentbuy.com. I am not trying to sell you into this website. I just have a business associate I have been working with who runs this site.

3 comments:

  1. I would have to agree that anything that deals with the legal system is not an easy business to learn. There is a lot of practice that needs to be done along with a lot of reading. One of the best ways to learn something is to seek out a professional in that trade. I'd probably want to look for someone who deals with judgement recovery to help you out. http://www.moorparkrecovery.com

    ReplyDelete