Saturday, September 18, 2010

My first post

So....
I have decided to do a dedicated blog about various scamming methods that are out there and include examples I have come across. I get email's everyday that involve some kind of "get rich quick" scheme or 419 scams. I will write in detail what these type of scams are in a later post. I am dedicating my time and effort into stopping these con artists with no money involved whatsoever. Since there is no money involved it is 100% legal to investigate these scammers. I will do whatever it takes to stop them including notifying law enforcement, the media, etc. I am hoping to develop a very large audience with this blog. My goal is to educate people about how good a lot of these "high end" scammers are. I have heard more stories from people who have been scammed and they thought it would never happen to them. I have almost been scammed before as well. I thank you for taking the time to read my blog and I will be posting various articles in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment